Questions Chris Wallace Will Not Ask Biden
Everyone has their list of questions that Joe Biden should be asked tonight, so allow me to chime in here at the eleventh hour with some of mine:
1) Do you still maintain that you knew nothing about your son’s business dealings in China and the Ukraine?
2) Why was your son Hunter paid $83,000 a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company even though he had no experience in either energy or the Ukraine?
3) Why did China invest $1.5 billion in a private equity firm in which your son Hunter is a partner?
4) Why are you not willing to take a cognitive-function test?
5) Why did you refuse to take a drug test before this debate?
6) Why did you refuse to have your ears checked for electronic devices?
7) Do you now regret your close relationship with the late Senator Robert Byrd, who was once a member of the KKK?
8) Why did you lie about finishing in the top half of your law class when in fact you were 76th out of 85 students?
9) Do you agree with Kamala Harris that America was built on “racism, sexism, and other evils?”
10) Do you regret the fact that you and Barack Obama put children in cages at the border during your time as vice president?
11) You now say you are against fracking, but you signed on to the Democrats’ platform, which includes a total ban on fracking. Are you now for or against fracking?
12) Why are you against poor inner-city parents having the opportunity to send their children to schools of their choice?
13) Do you now regret sponsoring the 1994 Crime Bill that led to the mass incarceration of minorities?
14) On that same note, why did you not push through legislation for prison reform, which President Trump did after he took office?
15) Why do you, a professed Catholic, support the killing of babies in the womb?
16) Are you in favor of Democrats’ packing the Supreme Court?
17) You have repeatedly said that Donald Trump is going to try to steal the election. Do you have any hard evidence to back up your assertion?
18) Do you approve of Democratic caucuses at the DNC leaving God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?
19) Can you assure the American public that you will accept the results of the 2020 election?
20) Why did you not speak out about the Black Lives Matter and Antifa violence in New York City, Portland, Seattle, and other U.S. cities when it was happening?
21) Do you agree with Black Lives Matter’s stated intention to dismantle the nuclear family (which they have now conveniently removed from their website until after the election)?
22) Do you regret having plagiarized so many other people’s words throughout your career?
23) Are you willing to release a list of your potential Supreme Court nominees so people can evaluate your judicial philosophy?
24) Why do you think it is that the vast majority of violent, bankrupt cities have been controlled by Democrats for decades?
25) Do you still want to redirect funds away from police?
26) Why do you think there was such slow economic growth during the eight years of the Obama-Biden administration?
27) Why do you say, on the one hand, that President Trump did nothing to stop the spread of the coronavirus, then, on the other hand, you said his shutting down flights from China was xenophobic?”
28) Why did you allow many of your staff members, as well as Kamala Harris, to donate to the Minnesota Freedom Fund that paid bail for people arrested during the George Floyd riots?
29) You have said there is systemic racism in the United States. If so, why did you not do something about it when you were vice president for eight years?
30) You say you are going to raise taxes, but why would you do that when President Trump’s tax cuts stimulated the economy and led to record-low unemployment?
Unfortunately, it’s unlikely Chris Wallace will ask Biden even one of these questions, or anything like any of these questions. Wallace is a Democratic hack who hates Trump and will try to press him relentlessly with follow-up questions while going easy on Biden.
Since Wallace will not be tough on Sleepy Joe, what Trump has to do — and what I think he will do — is answer every question quickly, then turn it into a question for, or an attack on, Biden. If he does this effectively, Biden will be gasping for air. No matter how state-of-the-art his earpiece may be, he won’t be able to handle being confronted with an onslaught of devastating truths the media has ignored.
My suspicion is that Sleepy Joe’s handlers may have a plan in place whereby they have instructed him that if the heat becomes unbearable, he should feign indignation and say something like, “I don’t have to take this crap. This man is a fraud, and I’m not going to dignify him by being involved in this circus.”
Then, in a well-rehearsed scene, Sleepy picks up his marbles and stalks off of the stage in disgust. Bingo! He not only ends the debate, he also has a prepackaged excuse for not participating in the next two debates.
Whether or not this, or something like it, happens, the one thing about which we can be certain is that there has never been a U.S. presidential debate like the one scheduled to take place tonight.