Situation Update – Nov. 30th – Is Joe Biden preparing to CONCEDE? Rumors emerge of Biden seeking pardon deal from Trump
By Mike Adams
By some accounts, Joe Biden is preparing to concede the election and is reaching out to Trump to negotiate a pardon for all the crimes committed by himself and his family members. This claim, attributed to a “very reliable source,” was broadcast by Lude Media (Gnews.org), the same group that first spilled the truth about Hunter Biden’s laptop and all the outrageous content it contained.
Such a deal would, of course, protect the Bidens but essentially serve as a selling out of Obama, Brennan and other deep state players who don’t want to be prosecuted for treason and are very capable of, say, breaking someone’s ankles to get them to comply. The official story on Biden’s recent injury is that Joe Biden fractured his ankle “walking his dog,” but no one believes that except for the clueless.
This claim about Biden seeking a concession deal, which is not yet confirmed from other sources, is covered in today’s Situation Update podcast that I’ve posted below. Here’s the video from GTV (Guo / Lude Media) where this unconfirmed claim is being made:
Also covered in today’s Situation Update (Nov. 30th)
- Lin Wood’s homework assignment for patriots.
- The 57th NSAM – National Security Action Memorandum.
- Georgia voting machines emergency order.
- The transition of legal focus into criminal election fraud, not just civil arguments.
- The three theaters of war: Constitutional (civil), Extraconstitutional (national security) and We the People (break glass in an emergency).
- The FBI’s effort to shut down all real investigations into vote fraud.
- How patriots are fighting in the three layers of modern warfare: Information warfare, Psychological warfare, Cyber warfare.
- How to take control over your own mental state and avoid being sucked into despair by the lying media.
Listen to the full analysis here:
Find all the Situation Update podcasts from previous days at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com:
More news on cyber war