Masks DON’T Work!
By TNA Video
Denis Rancourt, Ontario Civil Liberties Association discusses his extensive research on why mask don’t work. Contrary to popular belief, the science actually backs this! His research looking at many randomized control trials found that viral respiratory diseases do not show any measurable decrease while wearing masks vs not wearing a mask. “If there is a benefit to wearing a mask, it’s too small to be detected by science.” Says Rancourt.
- Chughtai AA, Seale H, Macintyre CR. “Effectiveness of cloth masks for protection against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.” CLICK HERE
- “A cluster randomized trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers” CLICK HERE
- “The Respiratory Protection Effectiveness Clinical Trial (ResPECT)” CLICK HERE
- Xiao J, Shiu E, Gao H, Wong JY, Fong MW, Ryu S, et al. “Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings — Personal Protective and Environmental Measures.” Emerg Infect Dis. 2020;26(5):967-975. CLICK HERE
- “CDC — About face coverings” CLICK HERE