The Deep State in America Exposed In-depth
Rarely is there such an incredibly well-documented cluster of factual information that can be consumed in relatively short time as the thorough expose’ on the ‘Deep State’ in America today compiled and reported on from one of The New American magazine’s star reporters, Alex Newman.
Newman developed five short videos exposing the depths of this dangerous secretive cabal that exploits, manipulates and controls much of where America is going. This cabal is intent on dissolving our sovereignty while transforming us into a member state of a new one world government run by those same all-powerful non-elected, un-accountable global elitists who know best about everything for everybody if we like it or not: Socialism run by elites!
Backing up the short videos is an assemblage of links to many articles that go much further in depth for those who want as many facts as can be found from the staff of proficient patriotic writers at The New American on the ‘Deep State.’
I think a ‘Truth in Journalism Award’ should be created and awarded The New American Magazine and thenewamerican.com for such dynamic, credible reporting of truth that all Americans should appreciate. You should be aware that all their news is vetted, original source information that must be read and signed off on by three editors before publishing. They are very proud that they have not been found to violate the trust of their readers in all their storied decades of publishing.
DEEP STATE MONEY MEN: ROCKEFELLER, ROTHSCHILD, SOROS
In this video, part of a series exposing the Deep State, The New American magazine’s Alex Newman follows the money to show who is really behind the throne. From the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds to George Soros, these money men stash the billions and trillions they loot from humanity in tax-exempt foundations. Then, they use their ill-gotten, tax-free wealth to promote globalism, socialism, technocracy and evil in America and around the world. But as any good criminal investigator knows, to solve the crime, it helps to “follow the money.” And when the money is followed, the big picture becomes clear.
- Part 1 – Deep State Bureaucracy Wages War on America, Trump, Constitution
- Part 2 – Deep State “Intelligence” Agencies Are Out of Control
- Part 3 – Deep State Behind the Deep State: Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, Trilaterals
- Part 4 – The Role of Secret Societies in the Deep State
- Part 5 – Deep State Money Men: Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros
- The Federal Reserve: Bankers for the New World Order
- Central Banks Now Dominate Stock Market, Study Finds
- World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Federal Reserve
- Deep State “Intelligence” Threatens Trump, Self-Government
- “Deep State” Bureaucracy vs. Trump, America, Constitution
- Deep State and Fake News
- Trump Surveillance: Has the Deep State Finally Gone Too Far?
- Book Review: Deep State: Inside the Government Secrecy Industry
- Deep State’s Relentless Attacks on Trump
- Globalist McMaster Purges Trump Loyalists, Protects Obamaites
- WikiLeaks: CIA May be Hacking Cars to Murder People
- “We Kill People Based on Metadata,” Admits Former CIA/NSA Boss
- Washington Post Urged to Disclose New Owner’s CIA Ties
- Was CIA Director Brennan’s 1976 Vote for a Communist Just a Youthful Indiscretion?
- U.S. Intel: Obama Coalition Supported Islamic State in Syria
- CIA Has Become “One Hell of a Killing Machine,” Official Says
- Senators Ron Wyden and Rand Paul Lead Bipartisan Effort to Rein in NSA Spying
- Feds Often Create Terror Threats, Study Finds
- Dozens of U.S. Citizens May Be on Obama Assassination List
- The New Age of Surveillance
- Suspicions Growing Over Death of Journalist Probing NSA and CIA Abuses
- ISIS: The Best Terror Threat U.S. Tax Money Can Buy
- Snowden Says NSA Targets Journalists Critical of Government
I would be remiss if I didn’t also mention my own article on the CFR:
ABOUT THE NEW AMERICAN
FROM THE NEW AMERICAN: THE ESSENTIAL NEWS SOURCE
“The New American magazine, published twice a month in print and daily online, is the essential news source for freedom-loving Americans.
Our editorial point of view is guided by our support of the U.S. Constitution and the principles upon which our Constitution is based. Specifically, we want to restore and retain the values and vision that made America great — limited government under the Constitution, the freedoms our Constitution guarantees, and the personal responsibility a free people must exercise to stay free. In the area of foreign policy, our editorial point of view is based on avoiding foreign entanglements and going to war only when necessary to defend our country and citizens. Our purpose is encapsulated by the slogan appearing on the cover of The New American “That freedom shall not perish.”
As you can see, unlike myriad news organs that deceptively slant the news while claiming to be “objective,” The New American forthrightly acknowledges an editorial point of view. But that aside, we always approach the news honestly, relying on facts and reason to make our case and allowing the chips to fall where they may.
Our coverage and analysis does not “rehash” the news but probes deeper to discover the real story behind the headlines. Sometimes we uncover facts the major media want to keep hidden; sometimes we report important stories months or years before they appear elsewhere.
Many of our articles expose media deception and political cover-up, and warn against those forces, both inside and outside of government, seeking to consolidate political and economic power nationally and internationally. Such exposures can and do help concerned Americans to safeguard their liberties. Other articles examine the goodness of America and the greatness of our founding principles and offer realistic hope that America can be saved.
Twice a year, The New American publishes a congressional scorecard called the “Freedom Index” that rates every member of the U.S. House and Senate on key issues.
In addition to political topics, The New American also publishes articles about economics (from a free-enterprise perspective of course!), culture, and history. It is published by American Opinion Publishing, a wholly owned subsidiary of The John Birch Society.”
Check out The New American’s online magazine at TheNewAmerican.com.
For subscription information for The New American’s print magazine contact: jbs.org