Scathing Report of “Just How Bad” the DOJ and FBI Are
By M Dowling
Based on whistleblower revelations and documents, the House Republicans released a scathing report of the alleged corruption at the DOJ and FBI under the leadership of Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray.
Every fair-minded person needs to read this and decide for themselves if it merits consideration.
Key takeaways from the report as listed by the GOP investigators:
- The FBI leadership abusing its law-enforcement authority for political reasons.
- The FBI artificially inflating and manipulating domestic violent extremism statistics for political purposes.
- The FBI downplaying and reducing the spread of the serious allegations of wrongdoing leveled against Hunter Biden.
- The Justice Department and FBI using counterterrorism resources to target parents resisting a far-left educational curriculum.
- The FBI abusing its foreign surveillance authorities.
- The Justice Department and FBI conducting an unprecedented raid on a former president’s home.
- The FBI stalking a Republican Congressman on a family vacation to seize his personal cell phone.
- The Justice Department and the FBI continuing to allow attacks on pro-life facilities and churches to go unabated, while pushing an anti-life agenda.
- The FBI conducting an “intelligence” assessment of a conservative charity under the guise of investigating unrelated alleged crimes.
- The FBI purging employees who refuse to align themselves with the leadership’s political ideology.
- The FBI helping Big Tech to censor Americans’ political speech.
Hjc Staff FBI Report by M Dowling on Scribd