School shootings dominate the media. How do you have a rational discussion with people about the Second Amendment, gun rights, self-defense and fire arms? Robert Owens provides some talking points that can coax others into seeing the other side of the discussion.
watch the video | or listen to the podcast
1) Understand the Bill of Rights.
2) Apply for JBS membership and get involved.
3) Learn more about the Civilian Disarmament Scheme.
- Are Out-of-State Abortions Constitutional? | Constitution Corner. https://youtu.be/rFoDwDZfjDk
- Free Speech Christian Victory | Constitution Corner. https://youtu.be/cHCdU4olr2E
- Roe V. Wade Overturned? | Constitution Corner. https://youtu.be/irsj7C_NFuE
Contact your local coordinator for opportunities to get involved.
Connect with us on Social media:
MeWe | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Gab
Subscribe to Rumble, YouMaker, Odysee, YouTube
Subscribe to The New American YouTube Channel
Published with Permission of jbs.org