School shootings dominate the media. How do you have a rational discussion with people about the Second Amendment, gun rights, self-defense and fire arms? Robert Owens provides some talking points that can coax others into seeing the other side of the discussion.
1) Understand the Bill of Rights.
2) Apply for JBS membership and get involved.
3) Learn more about the Civilian Disarmament Scheme.
- Are Out-of-State Abortions Constitutional? | Constitution Corner. https://youtu.be/rFoDwDZfjDk
- Free Speech Christian Victory | Constitution Corner. https://youtu.be/cHCdU4olr2E
- Roe V. Wade Overturned? | Constitution Corner. https://youtu.be/irsj7C_NFuE
Contact your local coordinator for opportunities to get involved.
Connect with us on Social media:
Subscribe to The New American YouTube Channel
Published with Permission of jbs.org