NY Gov: All Non-Whites Get Monoclonal Antibodies, Whites Only Get Them with Underlying Conditions
By M Dowling
NY Post reporter Karol Markowicz reported that comrade Kathy Hochul will only give monoclonal antibodies to people with underlying conditions that qualify. However, non-whites have complete access because of RAAAACISM.
Oral antiviral treatment is authorized for patients who meet all the following criteria:
- Age 12 years and older weighing at least 40 kg (88 pounds) for Paxlovid, or 18 years and older for molnupiravir.
- Test positive for SARS–CoV–2 on a nucleic acid amplification test or antigen test; results from an FDA–authorized home–test kit should be validated through video or photo but, if not possible, patient attestation is adequate.
- Have mild to moderate COVID–19 symptoms.
- Patient cannot be hospitalized due to severe or critical COVID–19.
- Able to start treatment within 5 days of symptom ons
- Have a medical condition or other factors that increase their risk for severe illness.
o Non–white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor, as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID–19.