Election Treason: Enemies Foreign and Domestic
Intelligence experts claim that much of the intelligence community is intent on following globalist wishes, opening U.S. doors to China’s intrusions no matter the dangers.
By William F. Jasper
On December 16, the heads of the U.S. intelligence community (IC) delivered a stunning message to their boss, John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence. They were also sending the message to DNI Ratcliffe’s boss, President Donald J. Trump: Sorry, we’re not going to comply with the president’s executive order to provide a report on December 18 regarding foreign interference in the 2020 election. They were simply going to ignore the December 18 deadline set by Congress and implemented by the president’s executive order. This shocking response by the unelected bureaucrats who rule over the eyes and ears of our national security (CIA, FBI, DIA, NSA, NRO, etc.) powerfully illustrates the incredible conditions under which President Trump has been laboring for the last four years. It also tellingly reveals the grip of the Deep State, the shadowy “permanent government” that has seized control of our ship of state.
James Clapper, John Brennan, and James Comey may have been removed from the top posts at, respectively, DNI, CIA, and FBI, but their influence continues with their minions who occupy IC management slots. The Swamp is far from drained. Clapper, Brennan, and Comey, who comprise the IC triumvirate that presided over the dangerous politicization of America’s vital intelligence capabilities, have carried out an unprecedented media campaign of vilification of a sitting president. The triumvirate are greatly responsible for holding open the gate for years for China, Russia, and other enemies of America to operate freely inside our country.
On January 7, Dr. Barry Zulauf, the analytic ombudsman for the intelligence community, shined an important light on the recent act of IC insubordination to the president and DNI Ratcliffe. In his 14-page report, which he delivered to the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dr. Zulauf said his investigation had been launched due to complaints within the IC ranks “regarding the election threat issue.” Zulauf, who is also executive secretary of the National Intelligence Analysis Board, decried the “polarized atmosphere” that “has threatened to undermine the foundations of our Republic, penetrating even into the Intelligence Community.”
The most damning indictment of IC politicization comes from Zulauf’s finding that certain IC personnel are downplaying the China threat because they disagree with the political policies of the Trump administration vis à vis China. “The analysts appeared reluctant to have their analysis on China brought forward because they tend to disagree with the administration’s policies, saying in effect I don’t want our intelligence used to support those policies,” the ombudsman concluded.
DNI vs. Deep State: In an unprecedented move, agency heads of the intelligence community defied Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe (shown) and President Trump, refusing to deliver their report on foreign interference in the 2020 election as prescribed by Congress and executive order. (Photo credit: AP Images)
This insubordination by IC analysts and bureaucrats not only violates the analytic standards by which IC professionals are expected to operate, but also jeopardizes America’s national security by depriving elected officials of the vital information they need to make decisions that affect our safety and survival. They are acting as if Clapper, Brennan, and Comey are still in charge, and are continuing the Bush-Obama era’s soft-on-China “analysis” so as not to upset the globalists at Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Morgan Stanley, and other members of the Big Tech-Big Business cabal that are deep in bed with the Beijing regime.
In a December 3, 2020 op-ed for the Wall Street Journal entitled “China Is National Security Threat No. 1,” DNI Ratcliffe said, “Resisting Beijing’s attempt to reshape and dominate the world is the challenge of our generation.”
“As Director of National Intelligence, I am entrusted with access to more intelligence than any member of the U.S. government other than the president,” he wrote. “I oversee the intelligence agencies, and my office produces the President’s Daily Brief detailing the threats facing the country,” he noted. “If I could communicate one thing to the American people from this unique vantage point, it is that the People’s Republic of China poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom world-wide since World War II.”
Ratcliffe continued: “The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically. Many of China’s major public initiatives and prominent companies offer only a layer of camouflage to the activities of the Chinese Communist Party.”
In an interview last August, Ratcliffe told the Washington Examiner that “China poses a greater national security threat to the U.S. than any other nation … and that includes threats of election influence.”
On July 24, 100 days before the November election, National Counterintelligence and Security Center Director William Evanina warned, “China is expanding its influence efforts to shape the policy environment in the United States, pressure political figures it views as opposed to China’s interests, and counter criticism of China.” “At this time,” Evanina noted, “we’re primarily concerned with China, Russia and Iran — although other nation states and non-state actors could also do harm to our electoral process.”
Many other security experts, such as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. Milley, for instance, have likewise sounded the alarm. “I think China is the main challenge to the US national security over the next 50 to 100 years,” General Milley said in 2019 during his confirmation hearing.
Former CIA station chief and senior operations officer Gary Berntsen calls the IC stonewalling of President Trump “a national disgrace.” Berntsen is a recipient of the Distinguished Intelligence Medal and the Intelligence Star, and led the CIA team at the Battle of Tora Bora in Afghanistan. “Would it be required to have 800 communist Cubans parachute into Michigan and all those cities? That’s what the people want for evidence,” he said in an interview with the Epoch Times. “We need a couple of brigades of communists to parachute into the United States, and even if they did that, it would still be disputed.”
Bart Marcois, a deputy assistant secretary of state in the Bush administration, called the IC insubordination “dishonesty on the part of the bureaucrats inside the intelligence community.” “I’ve never known the IC to say to a president — or even to a deputy assistant secretary — that we don’t have sufficient information to answer your question.… They would say we don’t have complete information, but here is our report based on the information that we have at this time,” he told the Epoch Times. “The dominant theme is that the bureaucrats that are permanent employees of the government have spent the last four years ignoring the authority of the elected president,” Marcois said. “It’s ironic because Biden, in my opinion, is very responsive to the needs, the wishes, and the demands of the Chinese Communist Party.”
Captain James E. Fanell (USN, retired) former director of intelligence and information operations for the U.S. Pacific Fleet, says, “There’s no question in my mind that the Chinese Communist Party wanted candidate Joseph Biden to be president. They’ve stated that over and over and over again in their open source publications, their press.” In an interview with NTD TV, Fanell said, “On a daily basis they make reference to Mr. Biden and derogatory comments about Mr. Trump.” Captain Fanell, who was fired from his intelligence post during the Obama administration for making critical remarks about the communist regime, says Beijing knows that a Biden administration would mean a return to what Fanell calls “the Kissinger school of engagement.” It would be the green light, he says, for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to resume its unchallenged political warfare on the United States while they wine and dine America’s academic, political, and corporate elites, as they had done for 40 years, before President Trump came along and put a stop to it.
The Biden-Beijing Operatives
The Clapper-Brennan-Comey cadres who still dominate the higher IC ranks and who have falsely ratified the rosy Kissingerian doctrine of U.S.-China “engagement” for the past several decades clearly favor Biden. On January 7, the same day that Ombudsman Zulauf provided his report to the Senate, the intelligence community finally also delivered its classified report on election interference — three weeks late and not to the public at large.
However, even though the pro-Beijing wing of the intelligence community successfully sabotaged a timely release of the assessment of foreign interference in the 2020 election, we are far from being totally blind on the matter. There is an abundance of public-source information, from public statements by officials to court documents to news stories, providing ample evidence of foreign interference in our election.
Most thinking, patriotic Americans know that our nation has just experienced a violent electoral rape. The vote fraud in the recent elections was massive and systemic, unlike anything we had ever seen previously. However, when one considers the foreign interference element, the gravity factor of the situation multiplies many times over. As Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney (USAF, retired) has pointed out, it is a mistake merely to refer to the November 3 debacle as “vote fraud” because it is much more than that. We are experiencing “cyber warfare,” he says, in tandem with incredibly amped up, COVID-enhanced versions of traditional vote-fraud methods. This onslaught has been orchestrated by enemies both foreign and domestic. In addition to the obvious Democratic suspects at whom most Republicans are pointing — Pelosi-Schiff-Feinstein-Schumer-Cuomo-Newsom-AOC, et al. — evidence strongly indicates that hostile foreign actors such as China, Russia, Venezuela, Cuba, and Iran have joined in the attacks, along with elements of the Deep State intelligence community.
The enormity of the voting-fraud evidence is mind boggling, even if one winnows out the less credible and weaker claims. As attorney Sidney Powell said, the amount of evidence is so overwhelming it’s like trying to take a drink from a firehose.
Facing the China threat: President Donald J. Trump reversed the 50 years of kowtowing to China begun by Nixon-Kissinger and continued by Democratic and Republican administrations ever since. This made him enemy number one of both Beijing and Wall Street. (Photo credit: GageSkidmore)
Undoubtedly, you have already seen much of that evidence, which we have presented here in these pages and online, and which has been covered in much of the other alternative media: the ballot stuffing, ballot dumping, ballot harvesting, ballot “curing,” digital vote flipping, voting computer “glitches,” vote halting, obstructing of poll monitors, and so much more. But the public officials and media have audaciously marched in lockstep, sticking to their default mantras: “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain,” “Nothing to see here, move along.”
China, China, China
As the media and the Democrats continue to scream “Russia, Russia, Russia,” we will be dealing here with the real 800-pound gorilla in the room: CHINA. And by that we mean, of course, Communist China, the totalitarian dictatorship under the iron fist of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The available public-source information indicates the mass-murdering Beijing regime that our Big Business/Big Government elites have been building into a global superpower over the last several decades has been neck-deep in interference in our 2020 election. Russia is obviously involved also, but as far as publicly available information goes, the overwhelming evidence points to China as the primary culprit. Undoubtedly the Clapper-Brennan-Comey cabal in the IC could tell us a lot more if, as we’ve noted above, they weren’t involved in a conspiracy to sabotage President Trump and boost Joe Biden by stonewalling and delaying their report. Below is an abbreviated survey of China’s forays into the U.S. election:
- Biden-Swalwell “Honeypots”: By now most people have heard at least something about an incriminating laptop belonging to Joe Biden’s 50-year-old son Hunter — despite Big Media and Big Tech doing everything possible to censor any mention of it. Besides containing evidence of Hunter’s drug addiction and a hoard of pornographic selfies — some of which he uploaded onto a notorious porn site — it is filled with data, photos, videos, instant messages, e-mails, and texts indicating that he was trapped by Chinese intelligence using a seductress named JiaQi (aka Jiaqi Wang or Wang Bao Jiaqi). But the Beijing “honeypot” was not merely setting him up for extortion at some future date with evidence of scandalous drug abuse and sexcapades; her e-mails show that she was bombarding him with political advice on how he and his dad could defeat Trump, advice that she was obviously relaying from her CCP handlers.
The laptop also allegedly provides evidence of multi-million-dollar deals with CEFC, a China energy conglomerate under control of the CCP. Representative Eric Swalwell, a five-term Democratic Congressman from California, sits on the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees. On December 8, Axios broke the story that Swalwell was the target of an alleged Chinese honeypot spy named Fang Fang (aka “Christine” Fang), who was one of his fundraisers. Fang “targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage” through “campaign fundraising, extensive networking, personal charisma, and romantic or sexual relationships,” Axios reported. And, the article stated, “In at least one case, an intern recommended by Fang was placed into Swalwell’s D.C. office.” Fang was under FBI surveillance and was known to have had sexual relations with two Midwestern mayors, whom she had met at U.S. mayors conferences. The FBI warned Swalwell about Fang, and early news stories stated that he had not had sexual relations with her. However, on December 9, The Federalist reported, “Two sources directly familiar with the counterintelligence investigation of Fang told The Federalist that she and Swalwell had a sexual relationship.” Swalwell has been evasive concerning questions about his relationship with Fang, and he has resisted calls by Republican members of the House to resign from his Intelligence Committee assignment. Swalwell’s incessant vehement attacks on President Trump certainly serve CCP interests, and a thorough intelligence-damage assessment of his votes, actions, campaign finances, and relationships is in order.
Like many other Chinese intel agents, Fang Fang entered the United States as a student, attending California State University East Bay, where she served as the president of the school’s Chinese Student Association, a position that provided her with access to many political circles. According to intelligence sources, there are “hundreds, if not thousands” of Chinese honeypots such as Fang Fang in the United States. How many additional congressmen, mayors, governors, and other government officials have been similarly compromised?
- Feinstein’s Chinese spy: Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is arguably China’s most influential friend in the U.S. Congress. She and her billionaire investor husband, Richard Blum (who has extensive business dealings in China), are treated as royalty when visiting China. Feinstein professed to be shocked when the FBI revealed to her that Russell Lowe, who was for 20 years her office manager and personal driver, was a spy for China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS). This is no small matter, since Feinstein sits on the Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees. She also is a very influential anti-Trump, pro-Beijing voice in the Senate. As we have previously reported, her pro-Soviet and pro-China activities go back to her student-activist days at Stanford University in the 1950s. Her ties to the top CCP leaders multiplied during her stint as mayor of San Francisco and have continued to soar ever since she was first elected to the U.S. Senate in 1992.
- Governor Kemp’s Chinese pals: Georgia’s Republican Governor Brian Kemp played a crucial role not only in delivering Georgia’s electoral votes to Joe Biden, but also in flipping the state’s two U.S. Senate seats from Republican to Democratic, which flipped control of the Senate to the pro-CCP Democrats. Is there a Kemp-China connection in all of this? It certainly appears that way. Kemp has been very friendly to Beijing, and his state has continued to suffer as a result. In 2019, Georgia conducted $22 billion in trade with China. The problem is it was mostly a one-way street, with Georgia only exporting $2.3 billion in goods and services to China, while importing $19.8 billion. In July 2019, Kemp met with Li Qiangmin, China’s consul general in Houston, who praised Kemp for “proactively pushing for cooperation with China.” Shortly after that meeting, Kemp awarded a $107 million contract to Dominion Voting Systems, which has extensive financial, technological, and political ties to the People’s Republic (see article on pages 18). Kemp obstinately refused to acknowledge the blatant, extensive vote fraud in Georgia and stonewalled efforts to conduct voter signature verification. Is he compromised by a Chinese bribe or honeypot? Those are not outlandish questions considering his outlandish (and destructive) behavior.
- “Republicans for Biden”:Former Representative Constance Morella (R-Md.) has headlined fundraising events for “China Joe” Biden under the “Republicans for Biden” banner. Morella, who also endorsed and campaigned for Hil-lary Clinton in 2016, traveled to China on a trip organized by the China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF), a propaganda and intelligence operation run by the CCP. The New American’s Luis Miguel has provided details about the trip in which Morella and other U.S. politicians met with top CCP officials. “Republican” Morella has also supported China’s propaganda efforts by speaking at a pro-CCP policy event alongside Chinese Communist Party representatives in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. politicians on Beijing gravy train: Representative Morella isn’t the only politician being courted by the CCP. On January 1, The National Pulse published a list of dozens of current and former U.S. politicians — members of Congress, U.S. senators, state legislators, mayors, and governors from both major parties — who have gotten on board the China-United States Exchange Foundation propaganda and recruitment trips to China, many of whom have become, not surprisingly, advocates and apologists for the regime — and critics of Trump’s tough line on China. They include former Senators Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.), John Sununu (R-N.H.), and Governor Bob Holden (D-Mo.).
- CCP’s U.S. presstitutes: When President Trump called out the Fake News media as “enemies of the American people,” millions of Americans knew he had nailed it. Now China Daily, one of the key official mouthpieces of the CCP, has confirmed it, with admissions in legal filings that it has paid $20 million to leading U.S. media outlets over the past four years of the Trump administration. The “news” organizations on the CCP payroll include the Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, Seattle Times, Houston Chronicle, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post, and Foreign Policy.
- China’s troll/bot army: Over the past several years, China has broken new ground in using social media for political warfare. With an army of trolls and bots, the CCP has harnessed human and artificial intelligence to flood social media with propaganda messages to promote its agendas. It has weaponized these avenues over the past year to support the Antifa/BLM riots and the WHO/CDC COVID lockdowns, while attacking President Trump’s responses to both of these assaults on America. Of course, in order to achieve maximum effect they disguise their hand in this and make it appear that the posts are coming from Americans. China’s TikTok app, which is especially popular among youth for sharing videos and music, is a prime vehicle in this offensive and was actually used to sabotage President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma this past June by flooding the venue with false reservations so that Trump supporters were told there were no tickets available for them.
- Attack of the shell companies: One of the most disturbing developments during the China-friendly Bush/Obama era has been the proliferation of opaque shell companies through which Chinese corporations hide true ownership and camouflage their operations. By investing in these shell companies or owning them outright, the CCP’s “capitalists” have gained access to our markets, which offers them many options in their “unrestricted warfare” against the United States. Many of these companies are incorporated in Barbados, the Cayman Islands, and other offshore shelters. Voting-machine companies Smartmatic and Dominion are cases in point (see article on page 18) in which relatively small, nontransparent, foreign-owned companies have an outsized political influence on our nation. And since these companies can readily launder cash, it is difficult to determine which politicians they may be funding or which political-activist organizations are on their payroll.
- COVID revolution: The CCP virus not only handed the American media and the Democrats a weapon to deceitfully use against President Trump, but also provided the Democrats with an excuse to greatly expand mail-in voting. Because of the many millions of votes that were involved, without any chain of custody (so votes could easily be fraudulently added, deleted, or changed), mail-in voting has proven to be one of the biggest sources of vote fraud in the recent election — thanks to the COVID scare.
- Mapping and flipping: One of the most extraordinary stories of direct interference comes out of Wuhan, China, where Dr. Stephen C. “Steve” McClure is a research associate at Wuhan University’s Key Laboratory of Information Engineering in Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing. He is a longtime associate of the Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO), an extreme Maoist communist group in the United States that was in the forefront of the BLM/Antifa rioting in the past year. Thanks to the work of New Zealand author/researcher/filmmaker Trevor Loudon, we know that Dr. McClure played a key role in flipping Virginia from red to blue. McClure used computers and mapping software provided by his CCP hosts to produce precinct walking maps and battle plans for an FRSO-aligned plan called the New Virginia Majority. They succeeded in flipping Virginia into the Clinton-Obama-Biden-CCP camp.
Antifa vote counter? Dr. Eric Coomer, a radical Trump hater with alleged ties to Antifa terrorists, is a vice president and director of strategy and security for Dominion Voting Systems. (Photo credit: AP Images)
- Dominion-Antifa ties: Still another perturbing issue of no small importance concerns the charges involving Dr. Eric Coomer, Dominion’s vice president, who is, from all appearances, an unhinged leftist and hate-Trumper of the first magnitude. Dr. Coomer’s background has come to light thanks to the independent efforts of Colorado entrepreneur Joe Oltmann, who has done the digging that members of the media are supposed to be doing. In researching members of the Colorado media that are extra-friendly to the terrorists of Antifa, Oltmann stumbled upon Eric Coomer. Having infiltrated an Antifa conference call, Oltmann was stunned to hear a caller named “Eric from Dominion” tell the Antifa audience that he had “fixed” the election so Trump couldn’t win. According to Oltmann, one of the Antifa participants asked Eric, “the Dominion guy,” “What are we gonna do if f***ing Trump wins?” Oltmann paraphrased how Eric responded: “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f***ing sure of that!”
That exchange sent Oltmann, who owns a data company, on a deep dive into the Internet. In interviews with Michelle Malkin and other alternate media, Oltmann laid out page after page of social-media rants, and photos allegedly posted by Dr. Coomer that paint a picture of a seriously disturbed individual.
The many China ties to Antifa, BLM, and other American Maoists makes a possible Coomer connection to Antifa very concerning. The Chinese consulate in Houston was closed by the Trump administration this past year after being exposed as a massive spy nest. Among its many operations was producing videos and instructions for the Antifa/BLM rioters.
- Another voting company buyout: While Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems have garnered most of the public attention, a huge development has flown by under the radar. This past July, just three months before one of the most momentous and contentious elections in history, the third-largest maker/provider of voting machines in the United States, Hart InterCivic, was purchased in a highly suspicious move by highly partisan activists.
The Texas-based Hart InterCivic, which provides voting machines and services to counties in Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Idaho, California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Virginia, was bought by Enlightenment Capital, a relatively new private investment firm founded in 2012 by Devin Talbott, age 44, and defense expert Pierre Chao. Who is Devin Talbott? He is the wealthy, well-connected, left-wing activist son of Strobe Talbott and Brooke Shearer Talbott, two far-left Democrats closely linked not only to the Clintons, but also to Russia, Putin, and the globalist corporate elites.
Strobe Talbott, Bill Clinton’s roommate at Oxford, first made a name for himself in Russia under the tutelage of famous “journalist” Victor Louis, who happened to be an important decades-long agent of influence for the Soviet KGB. As we reported in The New American in 1998 (“Kremlin’s Man at State”), Victor Louis and the KGB boosted the career of Clinton pal Talbott by giving him a coveted scoop. They provided him with a manuscript of Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev’s memoirs, so he could publish it in Time magazine and establish a name for himself. He went on to be Bill Clinton’s number-two man at the State Department and his roving global ambassador before becoming president of the Brookings Institution, one of the most influential leftist-globalist think tanks. He turned out to be a key individual in disseminating the infamous bogus “Steele Dossier” that was a joint product of Hillary Clinton and Russian intelligence — with the aim of framing Donald Trump. Devin appears to be following his father’s path. The fact that he now owns and controls a voting-machine company is an alarming development.
All of the above examples — and there are many more — deserve to be thoroughly investigated by the intelligence community, the government agencies we pay to secure our nation from enemies foreign and domestic. The fact that officials within these agencies are resisting and subverting this vital function proves the continued need to drain the D.C. Swamp — and to prosecute the Swamp traitors.
The New American publishes a print magazine twice a month, covering issues such as politics, money, foreign policy, environment, culture, and technology.
Published with Permission of thenewamerican.com