GREEN NEW DEAL: KILL IT NOW OR WATCH FREEDOM DIE
By Tom DeWeese
As a result of my efforts to expose Agenda 21, I’ve been labeled a conspiracy theorist, scaremonger, extremist, and dangerous nut case. I’ve been denied access to stages, major news programs, and awarded tin foil hats.
The main weapon to enforce this global Agenda was the threat of Environmental Armageddon, particularly manifested through the charge of man-made global warming, later to conveniently become “climate change.”
After trying to hide their real goals, the Agenda 21 globalists have finally exposed the truth.
Enter the Green New Deal.
The Sustainablists have boldly thrown off their cloaking devices and admitted that their goal isn’t just “voluntary environmental protection.”
Instead, they are now openly revealing that their real goal is socialism and global control, just as I’ve been warning about for these past twenty-seven years.
Now they are determined to take congressional action to finally make it the law of the land.
Here it is step by step:
- I warned that Agenda 21 would control every aspect of our lives, including how and were we live, the jobs we have, the mode of transportation available to us, and even what we eat. The Green New Deal is a tax on everything we do, make, wear, eat, drink, drive, import, export and even breathe.
- In opposing Smart Growth plans in your local community, I said the main goal was to eliminate cars, to be replaced with bikes, walking, and light rail trains. The Green New Deal calls for the elimination of the internal combustion engine. The next step will be to put a ban on the sale of new combustion engines by a specific date and then limiting the number of new vehicles to be sold. Bans on commercial truck shipping will follow. Then they will turn to airplanes, reducing their use. Always higher and higher taxes will be used to get the public to “voluntarily” reduce their use of such personal transportation choices.
- I warned that under Smart Growth programs now taking over every city in the nation that single-family homes are a target for elimination, to be replaced by high-rise stack and pack apartments in the name of reducing energy use. That will include curfews on heating and cooling systems, mandating they be turned off during certain hours. Gradually, energy use of any kind will be continually reduced. The Green New Deal calls for government control of every single home, office and factory to tear down or retrofit them to comply with massive environmental energy regulations.
- I warned that Agenda 21/ Sustainable policy intends to drive those in rural areas off the farms and into the cities where they could be better controlled. Most recently I warned that the beef industry is a direct target for elimination. It will start with mandatory decreases in meat consumption until it disappears form our daily diet. The consumption of dairy will follow. Since the revelation of the Green New Deal, the national debate is now over cattle emissions of methane and the drive to eliminate them from the planet. Controlling what we eat is a major part of the Green New Deal.
- I warned that part of the plan for Agenda 2030 was “Zero Economic Growth.” The Green New Deal calls for a massive welfare plan where no one earns more than anyone else. So, where will jobs come from after we have banned most manufacturing, shut down most stores, stopped single-family home construction, closed the airline industry, and severely regulated farms and the entire food industry? This is their answer to the hated free markets and individual choice.
Over these years elected officials have listened to the Sierra Club, the Nature Conservancy, the World Wildlife Fund, ICLEI, the American Planning Association, and many more, as they assured that their plans were just environmental protection – just good policy for future generations. Well, now the truth is right in front of you. There is no question of who and what is behind this. And no doubt as to what the final result will be.
Every industry under attack by this lunacy should now join our efforts to stop it. Cattlemen, farmers, airlines, the auto industry, realtors, tourist industry, the grocers, restaurants, and many more, all will be put out of business – all should now take bold action to immediately kill this plan before it kills your industry. Stomp it so deeply into the ground that no politician will ever dare think about resurrecting it.
For years I’ve watched politicians smirk, roll their eyes, and sigh whenever the words Agenda 21 were uttered. As George Orwell said, “The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it”.
The Green New Deal has laid bare the horrible reality of my warnings. New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has unwittingly given you and me the weapon we have needed to destroy Agenda 21.
Finally Americans across the country are talking about it. Now many more can see the truth to my dire warnings. Now is our time to strike with everything we have to stop it.
I will continue to fight this evil as I have for the past 27 years. But I can only do that with your continued support. If ever there was a time for you to give the maximum that you can afford – now is the time.
Published with Permission of americanpolicy.org