Representative Heather Scott
The legislature is beginning our eighth week in session and has yet to end the governor’s emergency or pass any legislation to protect Idaho citizens from the social justice programs, gun restrictions, and other mounting attacks on our rights and freedoms coming from the federal government. There is not a lot of positive actions from this session to report on.
If you were unable to attend my live update call, here is a link to the archived event (LINK). Topics covered include federal executive orders, language changes being made by the governor’s office (shall to must), Idaho’s emergency orders, and domestic terrorist, terrorism, and insurrection language in Idaho code. Click on the photo to view the event.
Here is a taste of what is coming to Idaho to once again bludgeon the freedoms and livelihoods of Idahoans. Please continuously urge your elected officials at all levels to step up, fully honor their oaths, and take very seriously their responsibility to secure your rights and freedoms. We cannot afford for any of them to waiver or ignore their duties in these most critical of times.
The federal government has a huge stimulus package ready to distribute to the states with the hopes of fundamentally changing America (Link to 19 trillion dollar fed stimulus). The apparent goal of the federal government is a total federalization of the country, including Idaho. So far, no resistance to this most hostile takeover seems to be coming from our “Republican” governor. Another term for this is cooperative federalism (LINK). Any responsible, limited government, freedom loving legislator, county commissioner, or bureaucrat who believes in state sovereignty, the 10th amendment, and wants the federal spigot to stop will most likely be marginalized, demonized, litigated, and/or removed from their position.
Deflated dollars will continue pouring into Idaho with lots of strings attached to make our state and citizens more dependent on the federal government and expedite ushering in the global agenda and goals. The Idaho governor and the majority of progressive legislators will find it hard to resist the temptation to take the money in exchange for our state sovereignty. The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget reported on how the next federal $1.972 trillion-dollar stimulus package is anticipated to be distributed (LINK):
- Ways & Means $923 billion: Personal stimulus checks, extended unemployment, expanded child tax credit, pension plan grants, subsidies, extended sick leave, subsidized cobra coverage, and other policies.
- Oversight & Reform $350 billion: Money to tribes and territories and state and local governments for policies, oversight, and reform, paid COVID leave for federal workers, and other policies.
- Education & Labor $290 billion: Money for k-12 indoctrination education, colleges and universities, childcare, head start, nutrition assistance instead of school lunch programs, increased federal minimum wage to $15, human services, labor programs and other policies.
- Energy & Commerce $122 billion: Increased money for contact tracing, testing, public health workforce and investments, vaccine distribution, confidence and supply chains, increased Medicaid payments, expanded Medicaid coverage for prisoners and pregnant women for 5 years, removing cap for drug manufacturers, and other policies.
- Transportation & Infrastructure $90 billion: Increased funding for disaster relief and funeral expenses related to COVID, grants to transit agencies, airports and aviation manufacturers, grants to communities under economic stress, grants to Amtrak and other transportation-related spending.
- Financial Services $71 billion: Emergency rental assistance and assistance for homeless, grants to airlines and contractors to freeze airline layoffs through September, Use of Defense Production Act to buy and distribute medical supplies, mortgage payment assistance, reauthorization and funding the State Small Business Credit Initiative
- Small Business $50 billion: Provide grants to restaurants and bars that lost revenue due to the pandemic, additional EIDL Advance grants of up to $10,000 per business, more PPP loans and expand eligibility to certain non-profit and digital media companies, and other policies.
- Veterans Affairs $17 billion: Funding for health care services, facilities, and copays for veterans, job training assistance programs for veterans and other VA administrative costs.
- Agriculture $16 billion: Increased nutrition assistance, loan payoffs and other programs for socially disadvantaged farmers, purchasing and distributing food to needy individuals, testing and monitoring for COVID in rural communities and among animal populations.
- Foreign Affairs $10 billion; Natural Resources $1billion; Science, Space, & Technology $1 billion: Projects pending.
For those who believe these are just conspiracy theories, please take the time to look at information made available, and study it before concluding that these threats to Idaho don’t exist. Having an open mind to learn about what it means will better equip you and your families in the future. These organizations are being very transparent about their intentions.
What is the Agenda and Why? The 100,000 Foot View:
The World Economic Forum (WEF) and the United Nations (UN) signed a strategic partnership framework in 2019 to fund and accelerate the 17 Agenda-2030 sustainable development goals (SDG). (Link to the partnership agreement). This initiative is being carried out with WEF global corporate partners from different sectors such as agricultural, media, financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, wealthy foundations, and the government. All hold the belief that “Meeting these goals are essential to the future of humanity.” And have hopes that with the help of the 5G network and artificial intelligence, algorithms can be created to solve the world’s problems.
The plan is called “The Great Reset” and it has begun. The six focus areas of the partnership include:
- Financing the 2030 Agenda – Mobilize systems and accelerate finance flows toward the 2030 Agenda and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), taking forward solutions to increase long-term SDG investments.
- Climate change – Achieve clear, measurable, and public commitments from the private sector to reach carbon neutrality by 2050, help create public-private platforms in critical high-emitting sectors and scale up the services required to adapt to the impacts of climate change.
- Health – Support countries achieve good health and well-being for all, within the context of the 2030 Agenda, focusing on key emerging global health threats that require stronger multi-stakeholder partnership and action.
- Digital cooperation – Meet the needs of the Fourth Industrial Revolution while seeking to advance global analysis, dialogue and standards for digital governance and digital inclusiveness. (5G), (Artificial Intelligence), (Data), (IoT)
- Gender equality and the empowerment of women – Foster multi-stakeholder partnerships and coalitions for full participation and equal opportunities of women at all levels of decision-making and for productive participation of women in the labor force, and promote equal pay for work of equal value across sectors and occupations as well as within them.
- Education and skills – Promote public-private partnerships to address global reskilling and lifelong learning for the future requirements for work and empower youth with competencies for life and decent work.
Closer to Home
President Biden supports the Great Reset (LINK), and his 30×30 plan to protect the environment is from the WEF (LINK). Every federal dollar Idaho takes will include a string attached, many which will further the sustainable development goals at the expense of families, small businesses, and personal freedoms.
Governor Brad Little is aware, and his actions or lack of, strongly signal his active participation in the Great Reset agenda as he is a member (LINK) of the National Governors Association (NGA). This group, a partner with the WEF, initiates numerous policies implemented through each state’s governor. (LINK)
In addition, the lobby group Idaho Association of Commerce and Industry (IACI) regularly targets constitutional conservative candidates to ensure that the road to globalism is clear of obstacles that promote freedom and liberty. Several corporate members of IACI are also partners with the WEF. These same corporate partners are supporting the governor’s lockdown plan to put small mom-and-pop businesses out of business. They are using government to remove their competition and increase and monopolize their market share. These same corporations are funding and assisting the massive changes taking place in Idaho. See the quote below from the NGA website promoting these global partners.
Many Idaho legislators and agencies are actively running legislation to support the same agenda:
Many Idaho legislators and agencies are implementing the Great Reset agenda’s right here at home. They either don’t understand what is happening, don’t care, or are in favor of the Great Reset. Here are just a few of several examples.
WEF goal: to accelerate internet access to every area. (LINK)
Idaho legislators comply: by increasing access to broadband and connectivity with Senate Bill 1149, 2021. (LINK)
WEF goal: to increased 5g for providing health services over the internet via video and electronic health data records. (LINK)
Idaho legislators comply: by expanding telehealth through Senate bill 1127, 2021(LINK)
WEF goal: for health and digital cooperation to transform society. (LINK)
Idaho schools comply: by using new real time tracking Kinsa thermometers to share children’s health data nationwide. (LINK)
Idaho legislatures comply: with House Bill 181, 2021 digital asset platforms legislation. (LINK)
Where do your legislators stand? Educate yourself and others and hold legislators accountable if you want to keep Idaho independent and free.
In summary, global corporations who are WEF partners are investing money into projects that will advance the Great Reset plan. The federal government is making financial “investments” into 5G networks and other projects that advance this agenda. The new “federally funded Idaho” will be one of citizen management by technocrats, scientists, and other deemed “experts”, which can now easily be accomplished with 5G networks providing the data. All activity will be digitized, recorded, tracked and easily shared. It is happening now in Idaho with healthcare, banking, education, as well as many other activities. (LINK) Idaho is not exempt from these global efforts. Many Idaho elected officials are participating.
The million-dollar question is this: Will you do anything about it?